Wednesday 7 March 2012

My First Post!

Sooo, this is my first ever blogspot post! How exciting. I have a tumblr which I post on quite regularly here but I wanted to do something a bit more personal and detailed so hopefully this will be it!

I guess I should tell you guys something about myself, my name is Mya and i'm 20 years old. i go to Uni to study fashion, and I also work in a cute little cafe :) I love clothes and shoes and wine :) I shop mostly in charity shops or on ebay(I love a good bargain!) so most of the things you see on here will be second hand. I love doing little DIY projects and making things my own but I'm so lazy I almost never get round to it!

This blog will consist of outfit posts, my days out, and anything I'm inspired by really! So if you like it feel free to follow me or post a comment I'd love to get some feedback :)

Oh yeah, and this is what I look like


Love Mya x

No comments:

Post a Comment